About the training:
Everyone has good/bad experiences in being a customer. It is not enough to take your own experiences as a starting point for determining what good/bad service is. Every human being has different expectations en it is an art for a customer serviced organisation to recognise and identify the needs of your customer and meet these.
Learning about and using techniques to help your customer in a friendly and professional fashion
- What does customer focus mean to you and what does it mean for your customer?
- Attitudes and skills: assertiveness, listening skills,…
- Structuring a client oriented conversation
- Transferring a professional client centered image
- Difficult situations*
- Customer complaints
- Long waiting times
- Admitting to and solving errors
* during the exercises we will be using a video camera and an actor to strengthen the learning process