Are you looking for a new employee and you don’t have time to make a job description, follow up on applications, invite candidates and do the interviews? We help you to manage this entire application process, from writing/posting the add up to interviewing possible candidates.
Helping you to find a new employee that is right for the job and your company.
To be defined after our initial meeting
We follow some fixed steps to assist you in hiring a new employee:
- An inital meeting to discuss the position your need to have filled in
- Determine the desired profile of the candidate
- List the tasks and skills needed to execute the job
- Preconditions of the function (number of hours/week, salary, planning,…)
- Job description
- Based on our first meeting, we will make a preliminary job description. If you wish you pursue with the hiring process, we will start the recruitment process
- Recruiting phase
- Post the add
- Screening of CV’s
- Contact applicants by phone and possibly invite them for a first interview
- Ongoing reporting on return/quality of applications and create a short list of candidates to meet for a second interview
- Selecting the right candidate